How We Gather Information
- Personal information is gathered when customers request more information or complete an online booking through our website.
- Information is also taken on our membership form when you arrive at the airfield for your skydive.
- Financial payment information is only gathered when a customer purchases a skydive. In these cases, the information is securely held by Worldpay and no card details are retained by our systems.
What We Do With The Information
- Skydive Centre Ltd will not sell, distribute, or give away any of your personal details to any 3rd party company, organisation or individual.
- Information held on customers will be stored for a period of 3 years after your last contact with us. Unless under the age of 18, where we will keep the information for as long as we deem fit.
- Data will be stored on our servers, which are located outside of the EEA.
- Personal information pertaining to insurance and customer information will be passed to our governing body, the British Parachute Association.
- By taking part in a skydive for a charity, you agree that your contact details may, if required, be given to the charity that you have booked to fundraise for. This is so that they may support you with your fundraising efforts and arrange to collect any additional sponsorship after the jump.
Google Analytics and Adwords
- We advertise with Google Adwords and Google Remarketing. We also collect data from Google Analytics. This data is gathered from internet cookies on our website. We use them to analyse who our visitor’s demographics, which web pages they are visiting and offer our adverts on other websites.
- Whilst we collect this information, no individual data (such as name or IP address) are collected. We cannot trace an individual or computer, we only gather generic data.
- If you wish to opt out of this anonymous data gathering, please disable cookies on your internet browser or install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. You can also find out more about opting out here for both browser and mobile phone.
Email Correspondence & Direct Marketing
- You will never be added to any marketing campaign without your consent.
- Skydive Centre Ltd will send you a confirmation letter by email when you book and/or reschedule your skydive. Gift vouchers and confirmation letters may also be sent by post.
- Once you have completed your skydive you will also be sent a thank-you email.
- No further correspondence will be sent however you will be given the choice to sign up to our email newsletter if you wish.
- Email newsletters will be sent to those who have signed up via our website or have subscribed via our email links however you can unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link, or by contacting us directly.
Affiliated Websites And Organisations
Should you enquire about AFF skydiving courses or Tandem jumps then your contact details may be passed to them with your consent.
We will never pass on your financial details to anyone.
Video And Photographs
You will be asked for consent via opt-in options or direct communication, for any photo or video from your jumps to be used for marketing purposes; website, social media streams, printed material, etc.
Visitors should be aware we regularly film interviews with tandem and solo students while on the ground, and visitors may be filmed in the background. Visitors wishing to be on camera should stay within the clubhouse area. Skydive Centre Ltd have no responsibility from the point of sale to where these videos are displayed.
CCTV is located on site for the purpose of crime prevention and detection.
Concerns or Complaints
If you have any concerns or complains about how your details are gathered, stored, used or handled by Skydive Centre Ltd, you have the right to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or to go the Information Commissioners Office. You can find their complaints procedures by clicking here (add link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/) or by calling the ICO direct on 0303123 1113.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 0207 096 3745